The Revv is clinically proven to be effective on hair loss patients. Here’s what it does:
- Awakens dormant hair follicles
- Helps restore hair density and fullness
- Fights thinning hair
- Promotes hair growth
Wondering if the Revv’s Laser Treatment is right for you? Here is a look at the pros and cons:
- Pro: Effective in preventing hair loss
- Pro: Helps to regrow miniaturized follicles and hair that has thinned out over time
- Pro: No side effects
- Pro: Easy to use in the comfort of your own home
- Pro: Non-invasive; no down time
- Pro: Laser hair treatment is Clinically Proven to deliver results
- Con: Cannot grow back dead follicles
Here is how the device works:
The Revv uses red light therapy, which has been shown to slow, stop, and possibly reverse hair loss by improving the health of existing hair. Laser therapy has also has been shown to strengthen existing hair.
Scientific studies on cell cultures have found that laser light energy penetrates soft tissue and increases the action of a molecule called adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP carries energy from one reaction site to another in all living cells. You can see this process at work in plants, which convert light into chemical energy via photosynthesis to improve and speed up growth. The Revv works in the same way, by improving and speeding up hair growth and revitalizing, thickening and strengthening your existing hair.
It is important that the treatment is maintained on a regular schedule. We recommend that people follow the Revv’s proper treatment protocol for at least six months. Benefits from treatment may be seen through the entire year.
Purchases of the Revv include free shipping through FedEx both within the United States and internationally.
The Revv may only be shipped to a physical address, and requires a signature upon delivery.
- Revv is under the manufacturer’s warranty for two years from the time it has been delivered and signed for as accepted by the customer.
- The warranty will remain valid as long as Revv is used reasonably.
- The warranty does not apply to the battery and any damage to the plastic parts of the device and the base.
- The warranty does not include damage as a result of physical impact or as a result of liquid immersion or spillage.
- The warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations specified in the User Manual provided by the manufacturer.
- The warranty will be invalidated in the event that the Revv is opened, or repair is attempted by any personnel not specifically authorized by the manufacturer.
- Per the Revv 2-year warranty, your replacement product is absolutely free. Your out of pocket expenses may include:
– A shipping and handling fee for the replacement product to be mailed to you. Shipping and handling inside the U.S. is $59.99 and internationally costs $99.99 (please note: international shipping fees may vary depending on location).
– Potential customs/ brokerage fees for receiving the replacement product we ship to you (for international customers only).
- Definition of reasonable use: Revv must be used as defined in the user manual that is in the Revv kit delivered to the customer. Any variation from the Seller and manufacturer guidelines including but not limited to physical damage, use in an inappropriate environment such as water or other liquids, any use not intended by the manufacturer, use of non-standard electrical connections to Revv or its base, and any other damage caused by the customer by using Revv not as expressly defined by the manufacturer.
Click here to learn about Elevare’s warranty program.
Please note that devices purchased through unauthorized retailers are NOT eligible within the Elevare warranty program. Click here to learn more.
Click here to file a warranty claim.